-TSC-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to -TSC- homepage!

Welcome to the all new -TSC- clan page!
Join clan chat on Ventrilo at: vent14.gameservers.com/port 4380

3 posters

Hacking it up

J-13
    J-13

Hacking it up Empty Hacking it up

Post by J-13 Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Something frustrating happened to me today. I got kicked twice today. One just all of sudden kicked me and the other... The other game, one player was constantly whining about me hacking. Of course as everyone knows I don't hack. But anyway even one of their clans members even said I don't hack. So this continued back and forth for awhile. Id kill the player and then "Kick J13 hacker chammer" bit would be type. I was upset to the point that I made it a point to just kill this particular player when I seen them. Maybe i was wrong to do so lol. Anyway I was kicked from the game.

So a question I have is. How many times have you been kicked from a game in one day? Mines 3
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Hacking it up Empty Re: Hacking it up

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Dude I dont know how many times in one day but there have been SEVERAL times...I wouldnt mind so much if real hackers were getting kicked like legit players were!!!!
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

CA is gotten to the point of being a joke. The hacking got so bad, that everyone suspected everyone else of hacking, even if you kill them once.... its not the players faults, they have been mindwashed into this thinking because of nexons failure to control the hacks. 13, you are good legit player, and because of this, when you play ca, you will be accused. Nature of the beast... CA was so funy at the beginning of the year, now it just blows, because of all the hacks and the hackusaters... I have been kicked 4 or 5 I think in one day. I then learned to stay out of elite mod rooms, unless i knew them. AVA is fun, but slower paced and has less stuff right now, since its open beta.

Have you guys seen COD MW2... omg its freaking awesome...

13, just keep killing people... we all know ur legit... we need to get together soon...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 am