-TSC-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to -TSC- homepage!

Welcome to the all new -TSC- clan page!
Join clan chat on Ventrilo at: vent14.gameservers.com/port 4380

3 posters

For your gaming pleasure.....

Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

For your gaming pleasure..... Empty For your gaming pleasure.....

Post by Pitvenom Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Guess what!?!?....another fps game. What's it called? S4!!!

This one's not like the Tom Clancey inspired games that we've grown accustomed to,
    instead it's more like his son's Saturday morning cartoons. And unlike the fundamental
    stealth, crouch, snipe and camping maneuvers that are the bread and butter of tactical games,
    S4 requires that you perform the opposite. Meaning..bunny hops (or in this case aerial somersaults),
    strafe-dodging, WALL JUMPING and basically running amok doing any thing possible to avoid getting
    hit by a variety of outlandish arsenal while testing the mettle of your own aiming skillz.

S4's look and game-play is obviously inspired by the Japanese' over-the-top stylistic animation.
    All the characters (which are fully customizable) have the pseudo-futuristic attire and
    creepy large "Americanized" eyes that are trademark of jap-anime.
    The featured weapons are bizarre, weird, and crazy fun. You start the game with a complementary
    set of dual "sub-machine" guns and get this.....a freekin' SWORD!!!!
    I don't mean sword as in last-ditch melee weapon, I mean the big fat beefy (and sky blue!)
    sword is kinda what the game is centered around. There are multiple attacks and combos
    that you can pull off, depending on what movement buttons you press. For instance, while running you can
    pull off a powerful dash-slash move. When jumping, you can stab the ground causing a mini-quake that inflicts
    minimal damage to foes but may also stun them, allowing you a few seconds to hack and slash
    with unbridled delight!

Even though the sword is by far the coolest, there is a vast array
    of equally fun weapons to choose from, most being guns of some type; some are like
    plasma rifles and there are a couple that utilize the power of the mind!! *Twilight Zone Theme*
    Oh..almost forgot to list the ultra powerful RAIL GUN!!! 1 shot kills delivered by a big blue laser beam, anyone?
    Unfortunately there aren't any grenades or incendiary weapons of and kind in this game, but
    there are support weapons such as the sentry gun, which happens to be my personal favorite.
    Scenario...you set up a proximity-triggered sentry gun in a secluded location, like behind
    a door. You seek out and pop a couple rounds into the closest victim...you turn around and
    "reload" while running like a sissy back towards the trap zone, with your antagonist in pursuit...
    You get inside, turn around and BLAMMO!!! Sentry gun Pwnage!!! XD

Well enough with trying to sell you on this, I'll just get down to the brass tacks:

Despite it's flamboyantly "cutesy" bubblegum pop veneer, S4 is deceivingly challenging and fast-paced,
    a welcome challenge to a shoot-em-up gamer of any proficiency level.

S4's character and weapon customization mechanics are almost identical to A.V.A.
    The currency and shopping system are the same, even the annoying "If you play it, you gotta
    fix it" obligatory weapon repair is present.

No HaXoRs so far, game uses the same crappy Ahn Labs Hackshield too...

S4 currently features only three game modes: Chaser (One player has a buttload of health and
    attack power and everyone has to kill that player within a time limit), Touchdown (Basic CTF),
    and good 'ol team deathmatch.

The control scheme is the universal type (awsd=move space=jump, etc.).

I hope you like techno, and weird little cyclops plushy-robot things.

Well, they say a picture is worth 1,000 words so here's a dictionary's worth:

For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie11
    For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie12For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie13
    For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie14
    For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie15
    For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie16For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie17For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie18For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie19For your gaming pleasure..... S4clie20

^---WTF?!?!?
    Master_7
    Master_7

For your gaming pleasure..... Empty Re: For your gaming pleasure.....

Post by Master_7 Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:18 pm

looks interesting... not sure I would like it though... i am some what of a realist, so all that crazy shit would just piss me off.... I wouldn't mind watching u play it, if we have another lan party.... which will be at my new pad btw.... gonna be a few weeks though...
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Dude that game is old news and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The controls and weapons and over all game play are crap...It designed for 8 year old girls and guys that are into dating guys!!!!

Music = Suck
    Characters = Suck
    Weapons = Suck
    Game Play = Suck
    Maps = Suck

Pretty much a suck fest!!!!!!!!!!

SHOW ME YOUR S4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 am

So, Ap3, tell us what you really think.

my guess is you play it in the closet....
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:22 am

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey Pit if you get on there look for G3nocid3 or Sh33ra hes a good friend of mine and he likes to play this gay ass game. Master thats Lil Shelbourne by the way!!!!!!!!!

Pit if you want a good FPS thats free search for Quake Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 am

Damn ok ok ok.....you don't have to verbally bash me into submission, jeebus.. I know u guys are all about the GI JOE games and this one seems like a squeaky toy in comparison. But to an ADD guy like me, GI JOE is fun and all for a while until that squeaky toy, with its entrancing bright colors and beckoning eyes, finally compels me to squeeze the holy nardballs out of it for a while. I probably would be a little embarrassed if I got caught, but it'd be worth it. So go ahead and flame on flamers, pick on the guy who likes bright colors and flashy lights, but know this...you're just jealous Razz And..its nice to not have a 'nade up your ass every 3 seconds.

BTW Quake live not just a game for Ap3x, it's a mating ritual.
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:05 pm

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Your ignorance amuses me!!!! Twisted Evil Game is still gay!!!
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Yup, gay like captain crunch..u saying you hate the capt? you have no soul... No
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Your talking about a man whos eyebrows are on his hat and is the Capt of a "FRUITY" cereal so yes...GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Yup just as I thought, you have no soul..maybe because you never had a childhood...my heart goes out to you, soulless one. Sad
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:15 am

No no you have it wrong...Its FEARless one!!!!!!!!
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:22 am

Shut up and eat your grape nuts...L OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:41 pm

Shut up and eat my nuts!!! L OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO L For your gaming pleasure..... You_got_served
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:50 am

Ok girls.. play nice.... I go to switzerland and you act like a bunch of hooligans...

very nice here btw....
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:54 pm

thats great, your missing out on some awesome tomfoolery and other goings on here. Ap3x is at my house right now undergoing an experimental whiskey transfusion whilst spinning dwarfs on his elbow. I just got done drinking my weight in Sam Adams and hanging from the ceiling fan shooting chocolate syrup and whip cream on everyone. What u got? my keyboard is sticky....
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Its crazy I cant contain all the WOW!!!!! Hows the Switz?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:04 am