-TSC-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to -TSC- homepage!

Welcome to the all new -TSC- clan page!
Join clan chat on Ventrilo at: vent14.gameservers.com/port 4380

4 posters

New Account Experiment & whats up about AVA.

Master_7
    Master_7

New Account Experiment & whats up about AVA. Empty New Account Experiment & whats up about AVA.

Post by Master_7 Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:55 am

Well, it seems CA has been going down hill lately, because of all of the hackers. The flood gates were released and hackers attacked in full force. There is no doubt it was planned and organized, with others jumping on the band wagon so they could be competitive. Basically, I will call this the NEO Matrix effect, as in, the movie Matrix, where Neo could control the virtual world he was in. Basically, if everyone can OPK, FLY, Speed, or god mode, then why shouldnt you, because everyong can dodge bulltets now, so you have to do the same to stay competitive. Well, Nexon has started the crack down, and is now banning everyone and everything. In fact, one of the best and most trusted players (who is well known for getting hackers reported and kicked) has been banned from the game. He has over 1000 hacker reports to CBL and I personally have played with him and know he does not hack. He was ranked 8th in the world, but now thats gone. His name was ColDroop in game. He was a good guy and a exceptional player. With that said, i decided to create a new account to see what it was like starting out as a new player, and see how well I could do, against all the hacks. In no way am I bragging, but I would like to point out, I feel like I have grown as a FPS player, because I seem to have grown eyes in the back of my head and I much more quick to anticipate the moves of my enemy.

the new accout was named: _SeVeN_ - I now have over 1200 kills, and I only played on the Grunt server. My KDR is 3.26, eventhough almost half of the games I played were against hackers, may it be speed, chams, opk.... What is funny, is that eventhough I am 100% hack free, I was called a Hacker by self-proclaimed hackers... they would say, no way you killed me, or am able to get that type of kill ration (some games were 60 - 15), without hacking. I was quite please to know I was not. From what i have noticed, these new hack only players, basically suck. They can not think during the game, they can not aim very well, and they are basically slow, eventhough they are speed hacking, but, to cut myself down a little, the half of the players in this game are like me and you, and are just starting. They have no skill yet, and are still trying to figure out the game. They were easy kills, almost like killing sheep in a way, so, my 3.26 really means nothing, as I was not playing against vets, other than the fact that I was pwning hackers.

here is my stats on this acct: http://www.thecaconline.net/cbl/cbl.php?player=_seven_

I will also be making a report on AVA, along with some screen shots. J-13 has also played the game, and seems to think it is okay.

Go check it out for yourself though guys. We might give this game a try. The best way to describe it, is that it is like playing COD modern warfare, except a lil different. It is a fun game but still has some glitches, as it is in closed beta testing right now.

go here to check it out: www.ijji.com (Alliance of Valiant Arms)
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

New Account Experiment & whats up about AVA. Empty Re: New Account Experiment & whats up about AVA.

Post by Pitvenom Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Ya, I like the matrix analogy. To use the same I'd say it's more like the 3rd matrix installment where Agent Smith has the power to possess and replicate himself through other "programs", i.e. it started with one hacker and through the catalyst the problem had spread like wildfire. I was playing a couple days ago in a deathroom match and there was a "self-proclaimed" hacker there, probably some kid, who was gloating about his proggies and trying recruit people to download them too. He was trying to impress me on it, only to receive a less than pleasant response from me >Smile.

I hear ya tho, these guys are just a bunch of noobs who are pathetically trying to level the playing field. And I, like you, still spank them mercilessly with nothing but a keyboard, mouse and near perfect vision lol. Ya it's pretty bad when "hackers" are even whoring the grunt servers, pretty much deterring any new legit players from a good ol' fashioned fps frag-fest. As for honing and mastering our skills on this game, which I guess should be credited in their own right, we have to acknowledge that when you've been playing a for a while you start to memorize the maps and the amount of options players have to compete. In other words, after a while things like player behaviors become predictable because we already know where the spawn points are and therefore the few routes players can take. If they ever fix the hacking problem, I would suggest to them to make some new maps and keep things fresh. Or maybe AVA could be the remedy to that, so I guess I'll just wait for your word on that Smile . BTW, did you use NX guns on your new account?
    Master_7
    Master_7

New Account Experiment & whats up about AVA. Empty Re: New Account Experiment & whats up about AVA.

Post by Master_7 Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:43 pm

Nope. I decided to make it a NX free account. No NX! My setup is simple. No helmet or armor upgrade (default). I bought a gp M4A1, attached scope, and s1 silencer, thats it. I am currently shooting at 24.8% with it. All of the other guns are what I picked up from other players I killed. Some games (this is sad) I would go through 3 guns, including my own, before being killed. I had one guy call me a pro and said it took 8 men to kill me. It was a flattering comment, but didn't mean anything, since they were all noobs, and did not know how to engage properly. Several times I would expend my M4, then have to switch to my 9mm, all the while being shot at, then kill them with a pistol.

I have some good footage of AVA play and I will be putting a vid together for you guys to see. AFter closed beta of this game, they will go to open beta. I def. want you guys to try it out and see what you think.

Ap3x, where are you dude?
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:59 pm

<---- HATES HACKERS!!!!

But yes I do know what you mean about Skill > Cheating but hackers are just plain ANNOYING!!!!
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Lol, well i guess there's no one right way to be that good heh heh, poor noobs.
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Oh ya, it's too bad that our clan members aren't on, or at least don't report to be on that frequently, because if we all were then at least we could play in hack-free private rooms. Otherwise, we could all take turns doling out the cash for an elite mod so we can kick haxors at will.......................nah.
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:28 am

Agrees. Ive havnt been playing ALOT lately but I have been on. But yes we have ALOT more members then are ever on. Maybe this weekend will get them motivated. PIT your still coming right?
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:30 am

Ohh and PIT also... First I got you this C===3 And 2. Get on MSN!!!!!!
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:07 am

hmm....can't tell if thats a milk-bone or a beggin strip, but thanks tho... As for this weekend there are no guarantees but I'll try my very damdiddlydamndest. I'll most likely be driving solo, so if i don't show up it'll most likely be because I'm at some random gas station pulling my hair out and stuffing it down some turban-head's throat. Oh and Ap3x, your like a frozen sushi chum-sickle with a greasy black cream of soy filling. Thanks for all of your unkind attention, Douchie McPussaystank.
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:30 am

HAHA WOW...Your a disturbed little man...EL OH EL!!! Dude its super easy to get here Just map quizzy that shizzy!!!
    smallflame
    smallflame

Post by smallflame Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:56 pm

hey master i think an improvement for TSC should be IM u no for quick masages
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Yeah, that would be nice. I think everyone here has msn or something.

maybe msn for now or some other type of IM.

make sure to check out the lan party pics form the 10/3/09 ... your in some of them
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:35 pm

I think that we should all DL XFIRE!!! Its a pretty sweet program. You can assign hot keys to screen shot and start and stop video. Ive never used the recording feature so I dont know how much it affects game play or quality. But its has an open chat and CA has its own channel with XFIRE and they host events were if you launch CA with XFIRE you can win prizes and cool stuff!!! So I vote that XFIRE is an APEX7 staple!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:50 am