-TSC-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to -TSC- homepage!

Welcome to the all new -TSC- clan page!
Join clan chat on Ventrilo at: vent14.gameservers.com/port 4380

4 posters

Clan Hacking!

Beautiful
    Beautiful
    Admin
    Admin

Clan Hacking! Empty Clan Hacking!

Post by Beautiful Thu May 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Just a reminder, HACKING AND GLITCHING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CLAN. If you must do either, please find a new clan! I watch this very closely, although I dont see everything. If I catch you hacking or glitching, you will be removed from this clan. I do not want this clan to be known as the hacking clan or cheating clan. We can have fun without them. Hacking is only for people who arent any good at playing legit. I get called a hacker at least 10 times a day, adn it doesnt bother me at all (except when its during the whole damn game or in a clan match). When another player starts crying and talking about reporting me, my reaction is "thank you, I will take that as a compliment"! I do not worry about being reported, because I know the truth and reporting means nothing without proof.

Im not being an ass here, just want everyone to understand this. I tell this to every new member we get, so it should not be a surprise!

If another clan member catches a fellow clan member hacking or glitching, please inform me and I will take care of it. But PLEASE, don't go around accusing unless you know what you are talking about.
    Master_7
    Master_7

Clan Hacking! Empty Re: Clan Hacking!

Post by Master_7 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 am

X2!

To back this up, we should try to make vids of our game play, or at the very least screen-shots. I too, am tired of being accused of hacking. I can not count how many times I have lost a game, because I was to busy defending myself. That is why I like to post screen-shots, so people can see I am legit. I have some vids too using FRAPs, but haven't uploaded them yet.
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:13 am

I CONCUR!!!! Beautiful if you can figure out how to do the vid feature with XFIRE let me know cause I want to use it.

HACKING = BOOT
    Beautiful
    Beautiful
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Beautiful Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:00 pm

We should also have someone who can TeamView new members who knows what to look for concerning hacks. I somewhat know how to look for them, but never tried to do it really. I will probably look into figuring this out!
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Yeah I guess you could do that but thats kind of an invasion of privacy...I mean I think we can tell by playing a few matches with them.
    GWilliam

Post by GWilliam Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Right there's know better way than to play then...or watch them on Kill Cam

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 am