-TSC-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to -TSC- homepage!

Welcome to the all new -TSC- clan page!
Join clan chat on Ventrilo at: vent14.gameservers.com/port 4380

2 posters

Pi$$ed Off!

Master_7
    Master_7

Pi$$ed Off! Empty Pi$$ed Off!

Post by Master_7 Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 am

Last night I was playing with a guy named D1ffus3R.... this guy called me a known hacker.... WTF is he talking about.... I defended myself and he later apologized about it... then we played another game, and I was doing well and he called ma a hacker again and wanted to TeamView me... I gave him my connect info, and he said he couldn't find me, I had forgot to turn off firewall, so then I said retry, and he wouldn't speak.... I am so sick of being accused by every little Noob in the game. I was playing really good last night, but it was abunch of low ranks too.... This guy also insulted my intelligience. I was like dude, I am a Network admin for a International Company.... STFU!

I have decided that I will no longer respond anymore to hackusations. I have decided that I am going to ignore them completely. I have been playing since Aug 08 100% Legit. Most of you guys have seen me play, as in, been in the same room with me and know I am legit. Just pisses me off, thats all.

/end rant
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Pi$$ed Off! Empty Re: Pi$$ed Off!

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:33 am

HAHA I know I got completely kicked from a game last night. We need to talk to precious about getting CLEAN and CBL logos. Thats the only proof that is out there right now without having some goon dig through your files.
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 am

I have come to the conclusion that none of that matters. It doesn't matter how much proof you have, you will still get called a hack by people you kill more than once.

my new philosophy is of complete indifference to what is being said during game play. It only take my concentration away and my kdr goes down.

You can go ahead and get it done though and let me know what it involves.
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Eh they wont let me Im not the clan leader. But yes I agree with you.
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:44 am

wow... it works... was playing this morning before work, and had a guy with LT(2) rank, try to vote kick me (which failed). I didn't get mad, and I just laughed, as my kd in that game was my regular 2.0 level, I was like 32-15. After the game, I was getting ready to leave, and he begged to have Master passed to him, because he said he was an elite mod, and was gonna kick me... I just laughed...

this keeps my blood pressure down. lol...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:20 pm