-TSC-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to -TSC- homepage!

Welcome to the all new -TSC- clan page!
Join clan chat on Ventrilo at: vent14.gameservers.com/port 4380

3 posters

Oh remeber when?

Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Oh remeber when? Empty Oh remeber when?

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:53 pm

Remeber when I was talking about how I was gonna spend the money to clean my stats so I could get rid of my nasty KDR? Well in that short amount of time I am now a 1.7 KDR and still climbing. Just like a week or so ago I was a 1.5. So soon I hope to see a 2.0 or better...Its very rare for me to finish a game were I dont double if not triple my deaths.
    Master_7
    Master_7

Oh remeber when? Empty Re: Oh remeber when?

Post by Master_7 Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:46 pm

I started out around 1.65 and have made it to 2.04, without a stats reset. So you will def. make it to 2.0, as most of your games are that way now. Just takes time bro. Good job.
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:25 pm

I know this is a dusty old topic but I've noticed a big increase of my KDR since I've started till now, when I'm playin solo, ala not with the clan, i'm usually in the 1 or 2 spot, unless, of course, i end up 1 vs. 5 or against a bunch of haX0rs (who will be smited) Smile. I'd like to say tanx to cypher (or to master if u influenced the motion) for tackin me on and recognizing a diamond in the rough. Also master u are and always be my main rival in this game (halo is another story tho lol Wink ) so far so get used to that heh heh. And btw, are there any sanctioned clan matches comin up?
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 am

I dunno, we need to get a lan party scheduled, so we can do clan matches.

Mutual Respect bro. I liked to watch people play Halo, but never wanted to play it. I find controllers slow and cumbersome. I like playing COD, but again, the controllers are not fast enuff for me, as in I can snap turn with a flick of the wrist on a mouse, just not doing that with a controller... lol...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:04 am