-TSC-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to -TSC- homepage!

Welcome to the all new -TSC- clan page!
Join clan chat on Ventrilo at: vent14.gameservers.com/port 4380

3 posters

Little Pits first CA vid!! (I made this *yay!*)

Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Little Pits first CA vid!! (I made this *yay!*) Empty Little Pits first CA vid!! (I made this *yay!*)

Post by Pitvenom Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Not the best vid out there but hey it's my first shot at it. Using Camstudio before I tweaked the screen cap settings so the frame rate is crap lol. And there is some game lag which doesn't help. But I did get some good shots in so check it out and poke fun at your discretion. Wink And in case you are wondering why my score was so low, if u noticed the main score on top, you'd see that the game was already half way over when I joined lol.
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Little Pits first CA vid!! (I made this *yay!*) Empty Re: Little Pits first CA vid!! (I made this *yay!*)

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Pretty sweet Im glad to know that you know that you can make the little man at the load screen jump!!!!
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Little Pits first CA vid!! (I made this *yay!*) Empty Re: Little Pits first CA vid!! (I made this *yay!*)

Post by Pitvenom Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Ya it made me feel special 2 Smile It was pretty funny especially with the shotty frame rate the little soldier dude looked like he was shuffling his legs and everything else seemed to go along w/ the music. Even the really bad rendering glitches created some kind of weird strobe effect lol.
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:36 pm

I liked the vid... the bad frame rate went with the music, so one would think you did it on purpose... next one though, needs to be 30fps though... I luvd the vid, but I was dizzy when it was over.... Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:05 pm