-TSC-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to -TSC- homepage!

Welcome to the all new -TSC- clan page!
Join clan chat on Ventrilo at: vent14.gameservers.com/port 4380

3 posters

My New Montage Vid!

Master_7
    Master_7

My New Montage Vid! Empty My New Montage Vid!

Post by Master_7 Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:24 am

Here is my latest vid. This is prob the last though. All my cool shots that I got on FRAPS, and finally got a UNB on vid. Thanks to J-13 and Ap3Cyph3r for being in the vid, and J-13 dontating the first part of the vid, for my cool intro. So make sure to rate and drop commetns guys.

Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

My New Montage Vid! Empty Re: My New Montage Vid!

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:57 am

VERY AWESOME video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is this going to be your last?
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 am

Those poor dumb zombies!!! lolololol
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Thanks guys. As for being last, it just takes alot of time and Frapsing to do it... I will let you guys take-over for awhile now... so get with it... I want to see some vids from everyone!

Pit, those Zombies had it coming. lol

anywho, drop some coments on youtube and rate fellas... thx! Also, the Apex7 vid has a poor rating... and someone needs to make that atleast come up to a 3... cough.... lol

hope everyones labor day is going good!
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:56 pm

HAHA yes I will contribute as soon as I can get a full (FREE) version of Fraps. So I will work on that for you. And have a happy labor day!!!!!!!!!
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Apex, get the free pre-cracked app. on bittorrent, thats what i did lol. And Q for master, when i use fraps my game gets hella laggy. I've tried lowering the video settings to compensate but no dice. I don't know if it's a RAM (i've got 1022 MB) issue, CPU or connection issue, but i'm running 2.8 ghz X2 dual core CPUs so i wouldn't think that its a processing issue, and i've stopped all other apps that soak up power but still same result, any suggestions?
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:31 am

Yeah man you really have to minimize EVERYTHING. Eliminate anything extra you have running. A gig of ram is kinda shallow I would recommend at least 2. And the bit torrent thing...I use VUZE formerly known as AZURES...and I dont know...For movies and music it works pretty good but I just know about it...Anybody got any suggestions on anything else?
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 am

I wrote a huge reply and then went to look at my Fraps program and IE died.... sob

short list

1. U have spyware and malware on your computer, use AD-AWARE
    2. U don't have latest drivers for your vid card (what do you have again?)
    3. U have to many processes running in background and not enuff useable RAM (check this under task manager and report back, need under 40, maybe 30).
    4. U need to up the Virtual Memory on your computer.
    5. U are saving your FRAPS files to an external USB hd or a 2nd HD on the computer, put the files on the same logical drive as the OS.
    6. U need to have FRAPS version 2.9.8 or above. Older versions are known to cause problems.
    7. U need to install more RAM (what type of ram do you have now and speed).
    8. None of the above works, you need to update BIOS on MB and reload OS... yukk
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:35 am

ap3... J-13 has full copy.... see if he can get you a copy
    Ap3xCyph3r
    Ap3xCyph3r

Post by Ap3xCyph3r Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:20 am

10-4 Have him 56K it my way...LOL!!!! Yeah have him put it on a disk or something and Ill get it from him next time I see him!!!!!!!!
    Pitvenom
    Pitvenom

Post by Pitvenom Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Crap man that's rough Sad I've got a Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT, ghetto, i know. But HD compatible for my LCD monitor (yee!). Best reasonable deal I could find at bestbuy in paducah mall without being too far behind lol. My RAM is 1024 megs and runs at around 266 MHz. I know i needs to upgrade but thats $$. One day all hit up wally world for $50 gig DDR2.
    As for adware I run the latest paid version of spy-bot and regcure on a daily basis so i dunno if I need a 3rd one lol. well i'll try it again tonight and kill all other processes i can find and try running it in a lower video res. maybe that'll help. Tanx for the info tho. BTW my family and I went cavorting around in Paducah today so chances are I drove by one of your houses! BWAHAHAHAHA
    Master_7
    Master_7

Post by Master_7 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:39 pm

The 9500gt will do the job easy. Your RAM is the issue. It is a bottleneck for sure. Need to upgrade to faster ram and atleast 2gigs.... find out what is the fastest ram mhz your Motherboard will support... hopefully atleast 667

here is a good deal, that won't break the bank... make sure your mb will run Dual Channel ram, if it has 4 slots, that are color coded, it will usually... you put these sticks in the same color slots.

31.99 = http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1558873&CatId=2263

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:33 pm