-TSC-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to -TSC- homepage!

Welcome to the all new -TSC- clan page!
Join clan chat on Ventrilo at: vent14.gameservers.com/port 4380

Rules for -TSC-

Beautiful
    Beautiful
    Admin
    Admin

Rules for -TSC- Empty Rules for -TSC-

Post by Beautiful Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:41 pm

We are gonna try to be a highly active clan. So I'm gonna make a few simple rules this go around.

1. No Hacking or Glitching of any kind. This includes chams, aimbot, etc!
    2. Must register on this website, and be active on the website! It doesn't take 5 minutes to get on and check out new posts and see whats going on with the clan.
    3. Must be active on CA! I know there are things that people have to do, like work and school, but try your best to at least sign on and let someone know whats going on every once in a while. I had members who joined and I never played with them again. That's just crazy, don't waste my time or yours!
    4. You must be an active member of the clan to play in clan wars! In other words, if you never get on, you wont be playing in any clan wars. I will be paying close attention to this rule and weeding out the people who just want a clan title beside their name.
    5. (This is mainly for Admins) Please don't approve any members who you dont know or who you think hacks.

I will add more if any more come to my head!

Also, if anyone wants to add anything, let me know!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 am